A chair that is ergonomically superior to any other is likely to have an effect on the market.
- The ergonomics are the most important attribute for any chair for prolonged use.
- The 2T concept has an additional therapeutic advantage with the unstable intermediated (3M) mode.
- Allows a variety of models, from simple inexpensive to top end, expensive.
- If a commercial model is shown, by controlled double blind field trials, to be superior to any other chair in the market it is likely to dominate that market.
- It is easily translated into a workstation.
- Some chairs are already beginning to appear. Not fully compliant to the 2T concept, they have failures. See →WORK-CHAIRS, a new breed with a reclined mode.
This work is not protected and is pro bono publico. I am available for advice or consultation. But you will have to be quick! CONTACT
You are advised to trawl through the whole work to get the full picture. But for details, see and check with the menu → Design details
Also → Uptake? Implications?