A chair that is ergonomically superior to any other is likely to have an effect on the market.
- The ergonomics are the most important attribute for any chair for prolonged use.
- The 2T concept has an additional therapeutic advantage with the unstable intermediated (3M) mode.
- Allows a variety of models, from simple inexpensive to top end, expensive.
- If a commercial model is shown, by controlled double blind field trials, to be superior to any other chair in the market it is likely to dominate that market.
- It is easily translated into a workstation.
- Some chairs are already beginning to appear. Not fully compliant to the 2T concept, they have failures. See →WORK-CHAIRS, a new breed with a reclined mode.
This work is not protected and is pro bono publico. I am available for advice or consultation. But you will have to be quick! CONTACT
Also → Uptake? Implications?