The 2T Chair Desk interface becomes largely redundant as desks become a thing of the past with new office workstations. ☛ The deskless office chair→ Some solutions may still apply.
The 2T chair cantilevered from a ‘Delta’ desk. A solution.
This desk has variable height adjustment and its shape allows greater surface area and occupies 30% less floor space than conventional desks. The transparent shielding enables an environment friendly space to be contained. This can evolve into a pod design concept.
- The chair can rotate to face through 270 ̇ Cabling can be led straight to the chair(telephone, computer, adjustments).
- The chair occupies no floor space. (zero footprint)
- Chair height adjustment becomes irrelevant.
- With flat screen VDU, split keyboards, and voice activation technology most of the computer hardware can be moved off the work top to the chair armrest.
- Improves Office design and social interaction.
- Adapts to any style of office layout whether formal or informal.
- Allows the user a personal space and also view of colleagues.
- Can be arranged in a reverse rosette to give immediate interaction with close colleagues.
- Can be easily developed into a hub
Next see ☛ The deskless office chair→
An 8 desk rosette can be arranged as shown